<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 24, 2006


Holiday snaps and apology to Optus 


First the apology. I just received a REFUND CHEQUE from Optus for the overpaid amount on my closed mobile account. Couldn't believe my eyes. They must be more principled than I thought! Woo hoo - $23.05 to spend!

I'm trying blogger image upload here. It seems very slow, but I'm not sure whether I've ever tried it before, so thought I'd give it a go as it saves going to another website.

Mikey and I had a great time. These photos are only a sample. Requests for others will be honoured - snakes, crocodiles, markets, more waterfalls, outdoor ballet, more Mindil Beach sunsets, wetlands with birds, rodeo ...




// posted by night-rider @ 10:51 pm #
Comments:
Looks like you had fun! Good!

And yes, more photos, please!
 
So happy for the good time...I'm requesting outside ballet!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?