<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 30, 2006


Birthday weekend photos 



I like to go camping on the weekend of my birthday. The weather is perfect at this time of year - nights cool enough to enjoy the campfire and days hot enough to enjoy a swim in the river, which is after all partially fed by hot springs. If the morning is a little chilly, well then you can always loll in the really hot springs. This year we had a 'big wet'. Thanks to late cyclones there's still much more water around than usual. I took this photo of the river where I camped.

// posted by night-rider @ 9:37 pm #
Comments:
Okay...this is the second year that your birthday has snuck up on me! I'm notating this and next year, I'm sending a card...

(What a bad blog friend. Sorry!)

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had somewhere beautiful to celebrate it.

Charity
 
Happy Much Belated Birthday!

Love the photos.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?