<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 18, 2006


Yawn! 


Y.a.w.n....yawn...oh (stretch)... I'm so tired!

That's how I've felt all weekend. What a pity to waste a precious weekend falling asleep all the time.

Yesterday I met some people for lunch at the markets, ran into some other friends, met some new people...it was nice but by the time I got home at 2pm I felt I could hardly keep my eyes open. Then a friend called in with some takeaways for dinner and by the time we'd sat down to watch a DVD - you got it...I slept through most of seven years in Tibet (well the movie anyway if not the entire 7 years!). Such a great entertainer I am!

Today I went to the vegie markets, bought a couple of necessities from the grocery store and met my friend for the Darwin Seafood festival. After about 1k each way walk in the sun there and back, a bottle of beer and some seafood, I promptly fell asleep on his lounge for the next two hours before dragging myself home.

Anyone interested in a few hours of scintillating conversation and lively company apply here do!

// posted by night-rider @ 11:53 pm #
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?