<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 30, 2005


Too good to keep to myself 


Apparently this top spot on Google has been held since 2003 - if you Google miserable failure it takes you to this website. What a hoot. It's worth looking up the history too on the second Google choice at the urban legends site, always worth a visit for a laugh on any topic. And apparently it was all down to a few determined bloggers manipulating the Google ratings with blog entries such as this one...just thought I'd add my couple of months' worth!

Wonder what I'd get if I googled dangerous sycophant. Well okay I set that one up!

// posted by night-rider @ 10:56 pm #
Comments:
Hey, where are you? Hello? (echo ... echo ... echo ...)

Post something! :)
 
Sigh ... I'll just be sitting here waiting ... sigh ... (makes sad puppy eyes)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?