<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 28, 2005


the world's shortest personalilty test 


Unable to sleep, and with nothing much to say, I followed a link to the world's shortest personality test. Does this sound like me? Good grief, I must be the world's most boring and judgmental prig!


You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.

The World's Shortest Personality Test

// posted by night-rider @ 3:28 am #
Comments:
Strangely enough, this sounds relatively accurate to me. Hmmm .... to think I have some idea of the personality of a blogger ...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?