<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


Inspiration 


Lacking inspiration for a blog post, I started turning the pages of a couple of little books I bought ages ago. I guess I bought them for just that reason, that I thought they might give me inspiration. Not so much inspiration for a blog post - I have to admit that never occurred to me- but for life, maybe to get through that particular day or that particular problem. I don't look at them much and many people I know would deride me for ever looking at them. However, sometimes, when friends fail, when truth is hard to find; well a little flick through one of these books can't hurt.

Here are a few I liked today:

From the book of Hope:

Every exit is an entrance somewhere else - Tom Stoppard

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional - Unknown

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta be willing to put up with the rain. - Dolly Parton

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. - Robert Frost

// posted by night-rider @ 11:28 pm #
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?