<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 02, 2005


don't speak that name! 


Schapelle Corby - there, I've said it, and that's all I have to say. Never in the history of modern media has such a shameful and cynical display of rampant capitalism and egocentric posturings led to such mass hysteria. It's all been said...and said...and said, so all I have to say is that I heard a media monitoring report on Monday that said that 'that name' had been spoken or written about in Australia 80,000 times since this whole thing started and that was just the mass, monitored media.

Do the dolts who sent the parcel of 'biological material' to the Indonesian Embassy in Canberra not realise they have become terrorists?

// posted by night-rider @ 10:55 pm #
Comments:
I hope I never make a mention on this topic!! They're all as bad as each other. They should have taken fingerprints damn it. I still have a feeling they did and said they didn't because they found no prints.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I'll repeat what I said on Nick's blog.

Bring on the Bali 9.

It's only gonna get worse....
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?