<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 23, 2005


Excuse me! 


You may have noticed I haven't been around much lately. That's because my computer is playing up. It finally died - that is I couldn't get it to boot up to a meaningful screen even after numerous attempts, so I took it in for repair. Now, almost a week later, it's supposed to be fixed, but guess what? It still appears to have all the same problems it had when I took it in. Guess I'll have to lug it back again tomorrow. How I wish I'd bought a laptop/notebook, at least that way I wouldn't have to disconnect everything and it would be a whole lot lighter!

I was going to tell you about a lovely weekend I spent enjoying the waterfalls of Litchfield National Park in glorious weather, and maybe post a photo. I might still try to post the photo but I'll get this off first in case everything collapses again - just so you know it's not mere laziness keeping me away from blogland. Hope to rejoin you with a working computer sometime in the next century!

// posted by night-rider @ 8:11 pm #
Comments:
You may have noticed that I haven't been around much lately. Though I seem to have slipped through a random cyber worm-hole into your comments area. Someone must have fallen asleep on their watch... As always when I make it, I have nothing to say. I'm purely addicted to the sheer unpredictability of it all. Like Blogger's Roulette. And I'm shooting blanks.
 
Fix that computer! I miss ya!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?