<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005


Oh come on blogger! 


Why have you eaten my side-bar again? I'm sure I've blogged past the large photo now but I still don't have any links. Has blogger outgrown itself? People keep complaining about all sorts of glitches, mainly with comments, and I'm getting decidedly annoyed to have no links all the time. We rely so heavily on our technology behaving as we expect. What will we all do if blogger implodes?
..................................................................................................................................................................
Random thoughts:

Her face drained white with the shock of his sudden, unexpected and hate-filled comment.

In the outback the flies made their flesh crawl black until they moved to a river where great colonies of predator bats wiped out the problem.

// posted by night-rider @ 11:01 pm #
Comments:
Your links show up on the comment pages. And I suspect you're right. It's the photos that are doing it on the main page. As soon as they drop completely off, your links will show up again on the main back.
 
You are right about it being the pictures. There is a way to fix that, if I get a chance today, I will send you an e-mail that will remedy the problem.
 
Thanks guys. That's a relief. They are actually showing up again tonight on the main page
 
Wow - I can post a comment now. So very pleased!

Here I was catching up with everything I've missed since my bizarro month-long-internet-inertia, and revved and ready to leap to the defence of the Duchess of Cornwall after your "horsey" Camilla comment. Then you went and got all sweet on me!!!

I have to say I am a huge fan of C & C finally getting it together - I think its both incredibly brave and incredibly touching. Good on 'em! I think its one of the greatest love stories of our time. Brad Pitt & Jen Aniston, two inexcusably attractive stars couldn't stay together longer than a few years. Then there's horsey old Charles and Camilla, still so hot for each other after all these years that they are willing to risk massive familial, political and societal reprisals just to be together. Love it!!!
 
Hey! Where are you? Missing you ...
 
Come back! I miss ya!
 
Yeah where are you???
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?