<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005


pastel drawing class 


Hey Ho! As usual I've had hassles trying to post the pictures -below- but at last, here they are.

I'm feeling good tonight because last night my drawing teacher heaped praise upon the brolga drawing and today, I did a media training course and got lots of praise for my interviews in that as well. Afterwards I celebrated with a glass or two of fine Chardonnay and a seafood dinner on the wharf overlooking Darwin Harbour. It was a glorious tropical evening with sensational pastel sunset. Maybe I'll draw that next time!

Feeling good and looking forward to a week's Easter holiday with good friends so I might not blog till April.

Hope you all have a lovely Easter. Not too many chocolate eggs now - ok?

// posted by night-rider @ 10:38 pm #
Comments:
Oh My Gosh...you are really talented! Good for You!

have a great holiday.
 
Hey...I'm sorry but I will not be able to blog anymore but I wanted you to know that I will keep reading every day and sending you a "hello"! Thanks for being so sweet!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?