<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005


Fruit 



Fruit
Originally uploaded by night-rider.
This term I'm attending a drawing class. The medium is coloured pencils on drafting film - an interesting technique and I love the fact that the materials are so portable. Last time I was into drawing it was with pastels and I spent years carting round a huge and heavy bag full of gear every time I went on holidays or out somewhere. Half the time I didn't even open it. Next week we go onto pastels in the class. It will be interesting to see what a different teacher has to say about pastel techniques.

// posted by night-rider @ 7:11 pm #
Comments:
Oh My Gosh...that is really good.

I think we've found the thing we don't have in common! I'm absolutely NOT an artist!....but I do sing a bit. How about you?
 
Well that's two things. I have actually been asked to stop singing with friends because I was putting everyone else off! Very sad because I like singing but now I'm too embarrassed to do so in public. Even the 'Oms' in yoga are a bit of a worry!
 
I'm very impressed, NR. I wish I had artistic talent like that. What a gifted person you are.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?