<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 06, 2005


Flickr brings you the holiday photos 



DSCN0114
Originally uploaded by night-rider.
Thanks to Daisy and her friend, I have now joined up to Flickr (after several more unsuccessful attempts to reactivate my HELLO account. It's all been a little confusing and Flickr seems exceedingly slow to upload the photos. But here goes, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this view of Narrawallee beach on the south coast of NSW, Australia, where I spent one week of my holidays will now appear on the blog. More to come if this is successful.

// posted by night-rider @ 11:37 pm #
Comments:
While I'm glad I was able to help with Flickr...I'M TOTALLY JEALOUS OF YOUR HOLIDAY DESTINATION!!!

Not fair...it's just not fair!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?