<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005


Help 


Am I going nuts! My home page no longer has a space where I can simply enter a web address. All I have is a search function. I'm sure before I went away at Christmas I used to be able to put in a web address. I wish I knew the technical terms for these things. And... Hello doesn't seem to recognise me any more so I can't post photos. Went through a stage last night where it kept offering to post on another personal blog I have but wouldn't let me change to sweet sweat. Now it doesn't know me at all! Has anyone else been having difficulties with Hello? And this little gizmo that toggles between italic and regular type doesn't switch as it should. That's it, I'm giving up for tonight!



// posted by night-rider @ 10:43 pm #
Comments:
Try the F11 key
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?