<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 02, 2004


Shitty Day 


I thought I'd had a shitty day. My big boss thought I could do a better job and told me so, aggressively, in front of two other staff-members. My former partner spent a long weekend with his new love and failed to ring me to let me know he was home safely until very late (I know! - why do I care - old habits die hard). I thought life was pretty damn awful. Until I read in my email that long-term friends had lost their son in a mountain climbing accident yesterday. He was 27 years old. Everything else just pales into insignifance.

// posted by night-rider @ 9:53 pm #
Comments:
I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers and sympathies will be with your friends and you.
 
Oh man... Going from the perfect day to the shittiest day in one foul swoop. Life is great, huh!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?