<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 01, 2004


Posts with but a single thought 


Random thoughts fascinate me and torment me; not least because they are so fleeting. I've often written down a random thought, wishing to preserve it, to remember it to dwell on later, but inevitably these scraps of paper are lost or forgotten till, stumbled upon years later, crumpled in the back of a drawer, I gaze on them again and am lost in the reverie of how I felt at that moment.

Tonight I found my soul-mate at a random blog listed on the blogger home page. Here they are, my random thoughts, a million of them, together with links to other 'one-liner' blogs, I particularly related to Notes along the Elizabeth.

Unable to discipline myself to but a single thought, tonight I'll tell you two of today's random thoughts:

There are two things in my life I don't think I could live without: my computer and eye-liner...

and

The miracle of life, demonstrated by crumbling the weedy, gone to seed heads of dying basil plants back into the pot and stirring lightly. In two days - hundreds of hopeful round green heads poking from the earth.

// posted by night-rider @ 11:10 pm #
Comments:
Hey there night rider!

It's Adam Brack here and thank you for the invite to Darwin sometime. I might not be up there until next year though. I'll spend some time at my dad's place in Tassie for a few months. Next winter I'll be making my way through random places in Australia though! Take care.

Adam,

http://www.hittheroadbrack.cjb.net
 
funny...I feel the SAME WAY about eye-liner. Who knew?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?