<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004


laughing 


There is absolutely nothing I enjoy more than a good laugh and I absolutely must tell you about a blog I visit that never fails to give me a real "laugh out loud" laugh.

Mellipop is caustic and irreverant and sometimes rude, and if you are easily offended or unduly sensitive then maybe it's not for you, but oh the joy of that belly laugh when Mel brings on her punch-line. She's brutally honest and her writing is so crisp; so spare.

She's a young woman in a new city and she has an opinion about absolutely everything. She's as refreshing as a fresh lime juice on a humid Darwin day. Check her out and let me know what you think.

I can't believe she is not writing a daily column for a national newspaper - either here or in the USA.

// posted by night-rider @ 10:51 pm #
Comments:
Aw shucks.....

I'm dead-set speechless....

P.S. Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?