<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004


Blog Safari 


Harmless has started up an interactive way to tell other people about blogs you found that you'd like to share. I'm not a great blog-trawler, mainly because it takes me all my time to keep up with my own blog, the blogs I'm already linked to and personal correspondence, however, recently I did find a blog I liked very much, not least because you can get a lot of thought out of a very little reading time. So, my first recommendation for Week 1 of Blog Safari is One million footnotes - one liners that touch your heart. Hope you have time to check out both Blog Safari and One million footnotes.

// posted by night-rider @ 2:55 pm #
Comments:
YES! You are the first person to participate in the Blog Safari! I am so excited!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?