<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004


... and unconscious mutterings 


Week 85 of I say - you think?


Pointless:: Blunt
Sadistic:: Mean
Bunny:: Rabbit
Betrayal:: Lies
Oliver:: Hungry
Star Wars:: Space
Let it ride:: gambling
Ray of light:: starlight- starbright
Tight:: corset
Gadget::Inspector


And here's my unconscious story for this week:

It was pointless sending the emissary, like a small furry rabbit anxious to surrender itself to hungry dogs. Why are they always so blunt, so sadistic and mean? What's wrong with gambling on a ray of light?

Starlight- starbright, first star I see tonight; don't lock my body in a tight corset, let it ride in space. Give Oliver the tools of star wars so he's not hungry any more and send Inspector Gadget to the rescue!

No more betrayal - no lies!

// posted by night-rider @ 6:28 pm #
Comments:
Did you get my note at FLM? I'm sorry I was away so long. Life gets in the way all too often. I have received the books. I DO miss hearing from you.

I haven't read ANY blogs at all in weeks. There just doesn't seem to be any time now that I'm working and with the four hurricanes we've had in our area in the past month or so. Hope everything is well with you.

Lisa
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?