<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 21, 2004


I should have 10 pins, flags or people! 


I checked my stats and I know I get on average 10 visitors a day to my blog, sometimes up to 8 or 9 of these are new visitors, not to mention the person who has, at last count, visited 138 times! Now those may not be world-beating numbers, in fact some would find them quite embarrassing but I'm  happy to get 10, 12 or 14 people a day reading my words and some of them coming back time after time.  It gives me a nice warm feeling - I'm not alone in the world - someone is listening!

So I know you are out there and I have a personal request to make:
I really like that cool brave new world map I've just added but it would be so much nicer if there were people on there other than me and the bravenet people - so please readers click on that nice flashy emblem at the top of my links and put yourself on the map.  P L E A S E!! New readers, old readers, young readers, short readers, fat readers, English, Korean, Japanese, Norther American and British readers - one time readers or old friends - all welcome. It only takes 30 seconds.

Since I've already been out to dinner tonight and have a long morning ahead tomorrow staffing the Darwin show stand (put it all up this afternoon and was exhausted afterwards!) - I'm hitting the hay now.  Look forward to checking sweetsweat tomorrow and seeing your cheery faces on the map!!!!

// posted by night-rider @ 11:20 pm #
Comments:
Glad to see you're not getting discouraged not getting so many readers just yet... I don't get an impressive amount by any means but it's taken a while to build up - keep at it - you'll be surprised how many people will start stopping by!

BytchInNY
 
Hey NY girl - thanks for pinning my map and for your nice comment!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?