<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004


Truly pissed off 


At the moment amongst my most intimate acquaintances are these problems:

Start with the biggie - my boss's wife has inoperable cancer. They have a three year old daughter.

Two couples I know are splitting up

A close relative has to have a major operation on his skull

My internet connection keeps dropping out - last month they billed me for 200 calls most of which would have been reconnecting to the internet

I wrote a childrens' story to be published by my employer and someone decided to get trial copies printed from the first draft without any editing and without reference to me. It looks like a kid's school project. They also neglected to bother to put my name on it as the author - which is probably a blessing under the circumstances.

I spent 8 hours at work in meetings except for composing one email blasting the people who did the above - that took a very long time to edit!

My partner made the worst dinner I've ever tasted tonight - chewy noodles and chicken of inedible toughness swimming in a pre-packaged Laksa sauce that smelled and tasted of nothing but fish and salt...yuk.

Someone very close to me intends working at the Port Hedland Detention Centre - I can't believe I know anyone who could bear to work there



// posted by night-rider @ 11:25 pm #
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?