<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004


Blogger Idol Week 8 favourites 


Blogging is so very time-consuming and I haven't yet done my duty by my fellow entrants in week 8 blogger idol. Here are my favourites together with their own summaries and mine. I'm too slow at all this yet to pick 5; it's taken me an hour to go back and get the info I needed to post 3!


Uptown Girl » My family is large talks a lot and spends much to much time together. When they are together we eat and talk. We tell stories. We gossip. We critique. We criticize. The food may be anything, but there is always one side dish that has been a staple to our family diet for as long as I can remember. Guilt!

My comment: This place sounds just like 3 George Street! (That's where I lived when I was a kid)


Kennamatic
» A military operation gone wrong.

My comment: Anyone who ever had a brother they tormented and blamed will identify with this one.


American Diatribe
» I confess...I'm just another Blog Whore

My comment: In American movies, I think they call this sort of thing smart and sassy. Well-written and nice design.

// posted by night-rider @ 9:17 pm #
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?